Situated between Verdon and Lubéron, Manosque is the ideal place from which to discover Haute-Provence.
- The natural regional park of Verdon This is thought of as Europe's beautiful canyon, with its stunning green gorges. It's a landscape of 1000 colours and scents with the lake of Sainte Croix, the Valensole plateau and its lavender and more.
-The natural regional park of Luberon: Here you'll discover a myriad of hilltop villages, each one more beautiful than the next.
Roussillon and its red ochres, Gordes and is old stones, Lourmarin and its art galleries, Bonnieux and its stunning view or even Lacoste with the Château du Marquis de Sade…
Further south is Aix-en-Provence (1/2 hours, Cassis and its calanques (one hour)...
Activities / Leisures
- L’Occitane (Visits of the Factory, museum + gift shop )
- Vannades Lake
Culture & Patrimony
- Maison de la Biodiversité
- Centre Jean Giono
- Library « Les Bleuet « 40 Km from Banon (190 000 Books)
- Jean Gion's house
- Foundation CARZOU
Sports & Nature
- VERDON gorges (Sainte Croix lake, Rental boats, Canoes)
- Pierrevert Golf (10 mn)
Walks and trekking
- In the Luberon villages